Sunday 16 June 2013

Kiddicare review

I purchased a car seat from Kiddicare as my little boy outgrew his first - long baby! We installed it in the back seat of the car and went about business. After a few days I did not like him being in the back as the head is poorly supported and I wanted to keep an eye on him. The next day however, he managed to lift the buckle on the car seat and out fell a spring! I grabbed it quickly before he ate it - if he had been in the back it would have been in his mouth and choking him! Shocked and upset I contacted kiddicare regarding this. All they offered to do was refund, and after lots of emails a £20 gift card. Now due to this I could not go out, as the little one has to come everywhere. Im self employed and he comes to work with me - I lost £225 minimum of work. My partner doesn't drive and I have to take him - taxi fares cost £60. Then we had to buy a new seat £30. And I could not take my son to weighing, to see family, days out... Kiddicare had to collect the seat (the next week) and then I had to wait for a refund, which was a week to clear with my bank. I told them £20 was simply not enough to cover my losses but was told to get legal representation if I wanted to get more. What parent has money for this? They clearly do not care about customers health, safety or emotions. We have photographed and video taped this negligence and are contacting relevant safety authorities to prevent other families going through this. This company seem neglectful, do not value individual custom and I certainly will never be using them again. Avoid if you value your child's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment